Détails de l'annonce
Organisation : AGEH
Site web : http://www.ageh.de
Adresse email : email@example.com
Lieu de l'emploi : Goma /
Fichier : 2980englisch.pdf
Type d'emploi : Contrat à durée déterminée
Type de contrat : Temps plein
Fonction : Autre
Date de publication : 27/11/2014
Date limite : 27/12/2014
- You have completed a university degree relevant to the field of development cooperation and have acquired relevant professional experience in the fields of organisational development, PME and public relations.
- You have theoretical and practical knowledge of civil conflict management, peace-building and reconciliation work as well as the fields of human rights work and good governance.
- Ideally, you have worked on an international project to strengthen the civil society and/or in the field of resource management, where you were able to gain experience in the application of participative approaches and methods as well as in filing applications and fundraising.
- You are prepared to live and work in simple surroundings. You must be fit to work in a tropical climate, able to work under physical and mental stress and prepared to travel in the region.
- You can communicate very well in French and English, verbally and in writing. You are an EU or Swiss citizen and a member of a Christian church.
What we offer
We offer you a meaningful role within a challenging intercultural environment. You will live and work in Goma. Goma is not suitable for families with children.
Your assignment is scheduled for three years. We will prepare you thoroughly and individually for your work. As per the German Development Aid Workers Act (Entwicklungshelfer-Gesetz), you will receive an employment contract, including social security and a remuneration commensurate to the position.The Association for Development Cooperation (AGEH) personnel service of the German Catholics for Development Cooperation. For 50 years, we have been selecting professionals, ensuring their continued training and their insurance coverage. We place them in development organisations and projects in more than 60 countries.
We look forward to receiving your application via our online application form at www.ageh.de. If you are unable to use the application form for technical reasons, please apply with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications should only be submitted in German or English.:
Association for Development Cooperation (AGEH), PO Box 210128, 50527 Cologne, Germany
Peace-building work – your concern?You understand the strong need for direct dialogue between people when it comes to initiating and furthering peace processes. You are looking for a job which focuses on the concerns and hardships of people, organisations and communities. And you are ready for a challenging new position with a high level of personal responsibility. If so, we can offer you the following position:
Integrated Consultant (m/f) for Organisational Development DR Congo # 2980Curbing violence without military action, while strengthening civil forces in society and managing conflicts peacefully: This is the idea behind the Civil Peace Service (CPS). Our partner, the Groupe d’Appui à la Traçabilité et la Transparence dans la gestion des Ressources Naturelles (GATT-RN), was founded in 2011 and is a civil society platform and a union of various NGOs committed to increasing transparency and influence in resource management in the North Kivu region. With inadequate organisational, personnel and spatial structures, the network is still in the early stages of its involvement for good governance and transparent resource management.
…include sustainable organisational development for the GATT-RN, training employees in project management, lobbying and public relations work and strengthening the network between the church and civil society in North Kivu.
Primarily, you will carry out the following tasks:
- To strengthen the institutional and professional capacities of the GATT-RN, you will support in the organisational set-up of the office and the development of the website. You will design a PME system for the GATT-RN which you will launch through employee training measures organised by yourself.
- You will support the GATT-RN in strategy development (political approach, fields of work and sphere of activity) and develop approaches for the GATT-RN in the fields of lobbying, advocacy work, monitoring and fundraising. For this purpose, you will organise training for employees in the office and employees of member organisations.
- You will identify synergies between social, economic and political stakeholders in the fields of peace-building, democracy, good governance and sustainable resource management. In cooperation with the GATT-RN, you will promote these by organising symposia for stakeholders from politics, economics and society.
- You will provide further training to employees in the office and employees of GATT-RN member organisations on the topics of human rights and democracy, and organise and execute such training measures.
- You will support local communities in disseminating information regarding regional and international initiatives for improvements in the resource sector. At local level, you will carry out measures to raise awareness.
- Working together with the communities, you will assess their needs in terms of extractive industries and support the existing mining cooperatives in founding an association in the province.