Détails de l'annonce
Organisation : NORWEGIAN REFUGEE COUNCIL
Site web : https://www.webcruiter.no/wcmain/advertviewpublic.aspx?oppdragsnr=2605545365&culture_id=EN&company_id=23109900
Adresse email : email@example.com
Lieu de l'emploi : Bangui /
Type d'emploi : Contrat à durée déterminée
Type de contrat : Temps plein
Fonction : Ressources humaines
Date de publication : 21/04/2015
Date limite : 05/05/2015
- Minimum 5 years of experience from working as a senior Financial and Administration Manager in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Solid knowledge of computer software and modern accounting systems
- Fluency in English and French, both written and verbal
- Knowledge on NRC financial management tools or experience in NGOs Finance and administration management
- Solid Experience with Human Resources Management
- Delegation /capacity building skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Goal oriented and visionary
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Ability and willingness to work and live under difficult circumstances
- Managing performance and development
- Empowering and building trust
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Handling insecure environments
- Ability to maintain a good sense of humour
- All employees of the Norwegian Refugee Council should be able to adhere to our Code of Conduct and the four organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable
APPLICATIONS BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. APPLY TO THIS POSITION BY USING THE LINK ABOVE
Central African Republic (CAR) is experiencing a large scale humanitarian crisis, with approximately 400,000 displaced and many more affected. The humanitarian needs of the population are immense; with a long history of conflict and weak governance, the majority of CAR’s population is severely impoverished and deprived of basic services and infrastructure. NRC started the country programme in February 2014 and is currently operating in two field offices; Carnot in the South West, and Sibut in the Centre West, as well as in the capital Bangui. NRC will soon open a new base in Ndele in the north east.
The programme portfolio includes all five core competencies of NRC. ICLA (Information, Counseling and Legal Assistance), Food Security, WASH, Shelter and Education.
We are now recruiting a new Finance and Administration Manager (FAM). The FAM resports to the Country Director (CD).
- Implement NRC’s financial systems, routines and procedures at national level
- Maintain overall budget control and monitor cash flows
- Ensure that budgeting, accounting, year-end procedures and other financial processes take place in adherence to Financial Handbook, other NRC policies and donor and auditor requirements
- Management of financial and HR team at country office
- Training, development and internal “audits” of financial teams in all offices
- Support and training of line managers with budget responsibilities
- Provide CD and programme staff with monthly financial and HR analysis and reports
- Implement anti-corruption policy
- Implement NRC’s HR systems and procedures at national level
- Ensure adherence to Employment Guidelines and other NRC policies
- Training, support, control and development of HR, Finance and Adminstration teams in all offices.
- Ensure the implementation of national staff regulation and salary grid for the Country Office (CO)
- Ensure safe and standardized filing of personnel documents in all offices
- Ensure a regular monitoring of the CO budgets according NRC and Donors regulations
- Meet the monthly deadlines for financial reporting to Head Office (HO)
- Ensure monthly feedback and rebookings from programme staff.
- Ensure the timely implementation of all corrective action from Audits and HO visit in finance and HR
- Support on recruitment of local staff in all areas of the country office.
- Support on development of proposals (budgets) and monitoring of spending, and reporting on projects.
- Administration of offices, expat housing, payment of rent and other admin costs.
- Commencement: June 2015
- Contract period: 16 months depending on funding
- Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s general directions
- Duty station: Bangui, with frequent travels to field offices.
- CAR is a non-family duty station. Recreational and social facilities are limited, and international staff will be expected to live in shared accommodation of moderate standard.
- Approved health certficate will be requested before contract start