Détails de l'annonce
Organisation : Médecins du monde France
Site web : http://www.jobs.net/j/JZUWxHIY?idpartenaire=220
Lieu de l'emploi : Mikolaiv /
Type d'emploi : Contrat à durée déterminée
Type de contrat : Temps plein
Fonction : Gestion de projet
Date de publication : 22/02/2024
Date limite : 22/05/2024
Higher education in project management (five years’ post-secondary school qualification)
At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a volatile context and/or conflict environment
Experience in multi-donors’ budgets in humanitarian context
Experience in training and capacity-building
Experience in Ukraine is an asset
Work in a team and in partnerships
Discuss, present arguments, negotiate and convince authorities and partners
Ability to work under stressful situation
Good analytical skills
Anticipation and adaptability
Excellent knowledge of Windows environment (word, excel…)
Languages: Fluent English is mandatory (oral and written), knowledge of Ukrainian and/or Russian is an asset
You embrace the core values and support the proactive philosophy of Médecins du Monde.
TELEPHONE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Médecins du Monde reserves the right to fill the vacancy before the closing date for applications.
MdM stands up for the integration of people living with disabilities and fights against discrimination.
For more than 40 years, Médecins du Monde, a campaigning medical organisation committed to international solidarity, has been caring for the most vulnerable populations at home and abroad. It has continued to highlight obstacles that exist in accessing health care and has secured sustainable improvements in health-for-all policies.
Those working for this independent organisation do not solely dispense care and treatment but condemn violations of human dignity and rights and fight to improve matters for populations living in precarious situations.
MdM currently works in 30 countries across all continents where it focuses on 5 priority areas: emergency and crisis, sexual and reproductive health, harm reduction, migrants and displaced populations (health rights), health and environment.
MdM International Network has been operating in Ukraine since 2014, improving access to health care, especially providing comprehensive Primary Health Care (PHC), Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) and Mental Health and Psychosocial support (MHPSS) services.
Since February 2022, MdM Spain is leading the country response for the network, while MdM France is in charge of the operations in Southern Ukraine (Odessa, Mykolaiv and Kherson Oblasts). The global strategy aims at ensuring the access to quality comprehensive healthcare services for the conflict-affected population in Ukraine.
In Southern Ukraine, MdM France has set up its country office and a base office in Mykolaiv. The program consists in supporting various local-based organization in the delivery of health services for people facing severe constraints to healthcare in Mykolaiv and Kherson Oblats with some specific activities in Odessa.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direct supervision of the general coordinator, you will design, manage, coordinate, adapt and assess the strategy of a range of programs in an area, in line with the strategic plan.
More specifically, your responsibilities are the following:
- Provide support in program coordination to ensure consistent quality
- Ensure integration and coordination of health, MHPSS and GBV activities in the program activities
- Support program team to oversee technical performance of projects and partners
- Conduct frequent field visits jointly to support monitoring, quality control and program staff mentoring and coaching whenever necessary
- Assist program team in problem identification and mitigation as well as development of relevant technical implementation strategies
- Support the continued implementation of the monitoring system
- Ensure monthly quantitative and qualitative analysis of MdM Programs
- Ensure that the monitoring and evaluation systems inform program management decisions and strategic planning
- Ensure proper follow-up of program activities and indicators, through a strong MEAL system using Monitool
- Adapt monitoring system to remote management in case of access constrains, including through the use of adequate technology solutions
Program development and reporting
- Monitor the humanitarian situation, in the country and consider strategic and immediate responses
- Participate in identifying healthcare needs in coordination with program team
- Participate in the development of the mission’s operational strategy
- Participate to the exploratory missions and needs assessments
- Ensure quality needs assessments and reports
- Ensure the development of proposals
- Ensure the new strategic orientations are taken into consideration and are implemented at field level
- Ensure the donors and internal reports are prepared and submitted accordingly as per required
- Support assessment of national partnership opportunities aiming at developing joined projects and capacity building
- Develop with the program team and national partners joined projects and interventions
- Provide support in program coordination of the national partners to ensure quality program implementation
- Coordinate with the program team the monitoring and supervision visits to partner program activities and ensure quality reports of the visits
- Identify capacity building needs of the partner NGO and ensure trainings and coaching is planned and delivered jointly with the program team
- Monitor and evaluate program activities of the national partners and ensure lessons learned sessions
Meetings, representation and reporting
- Represent MdM at country level toward government authorities, NGOs, UN agencies, and other external actors
- Support the program team during the event of a visit by a donor
- Participate actively in the writing of the (bi) monthly sitrep and any other donor’s reports
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Status : Employee Contract : Fixed-term contract
Duration : 12 months
Starting date: as soon as possible
Gross monthly salary: 3 119 euros
Premium equal to one month salary paid in two instalments - minimum of 6 months seniority required
Expatriation bonus (10% gross salary per month) Transportation cost, vaccines and visas covered
22.5 recovery days per year
5 weeks of paid leaves per year Health insurance (60% covered by MdM and 40% by the employee)
Insurance (repatriation…) Médecins du Monde promotes trainings and internal mobility As part of our measures to combat money laundering and financing of terrorism, any selected candidate may be subject to a background check on international sanctions lists (UN, the EU, France, the United States…). This information is handled confidentially and stored on a secure server. For more information on the processing of personal data throughout this process: http://bit.ly/3CSTDYO