Détails de l'annonce
Organisation : Coopération Technique Belge
Site web : http://www.btcctb.org
Adresse email : email@example.com
Lieu de l'emploi : Kampala – The candidate will reside in Kampala and its main field of activity will be within the Ministry of H /
Fichier : en_job_descr_14028_ati_public_health.pdf
Type d'emploi : Contrat à durée déterminée
Type de contrat : Temps plein
Fonction : Santé
Date de publication : 30/07/2015
Date limite : 26/08/2015
- Degree in Medicine
- Master Degree in Public Health or equivalent diploma (candidate will have to provide course content)
- At least 8 years in the field of public health and health service organisation of which at least 3 years in development countries.
- Experience in institutional support and work at a ministry’s level.
- Experience in effective management of health care facilities (Health district management).
- Previous experience of coordination and leadership in a similar context
- Experience in dealing with crosscutting issues (gender, SRHR, HIV)
- Experience in action-research and capitalisation exercises are advantages
- Knowledge on complexity concepts and management in complex environments are advantages
- Knowledge on RBF and health insurance are advantages
The Institutional capacity building project in planning leadership and management in the Uganda health sector comes as a follow-up of a first phase and as a complement to Private Non For Profit (PNFP) project.
It will expand work started in 15 districts within the 2 regions of Rwenzori and Western Nile (learning from good practices and attempting to address challenges). It will intervene at the national level (Ministry of Health (MoH)), at the intermediate coordination level, at district level and health facility level in complementarity with PNFP project, Health Budget Support and the Support to Beneficiary Institutes for the Skills Development of their Human Resources (SDHR) project.
- Responsible for the functional coordination between PNFP and ICB II project
- Support coordination with all stakeholders inside and outside the MoH
- Steer the international Administrative and Financial Expert
- Coordinate the work between all National Technical Assistant working in PNFP and ICB-II
- Participate to joint planning
- Support the MoH in its efforts to coordinate capitalisation of experiences and policy recommendation exercises
- Responsible for the co-management procedures in the ICB II project
- Co-responsible for the planning and budgeting of activities
- Co-responsible for the guiding of NTA
- Actively assist in capacity building of project and national MoH staff
- Conceive and organise action-research initiatives
- Co-responsible in the development of a M & E system, based on the establishment of a baseline for each explicit topic of interest of the project
- Support the MoH in capitalising experiences generated at the operational level and translate them in a national policy
- Organise activities to improve the quality of care and the organisational quality
- Organise formal evaluation conversations with the ITA of the PNFP project and the iAFE