Détails de l'annonce
Organisation : Médecins du monde France
Site web : http://www.jobs.net/j/JCduyzPY?idpartenaire=220&jobdetails=true
Lieu de l'emploi : Yangon / Myanmar
Type d'emploi : Contrat à durée déterminée
Type de contrat : Temps plein
Fonction : Ressources humaines
Date de publication : 12/04/2023
Date limite : 30/09/2023
Bachelor on human resources management required
Training in project management is an asset
At least 3 years experience in a humanitarian context as a HR/administrative coordinator or in HR management
Capacity building experience is a must
Read, construct and analyse a budget and carry out budget monitoring
Conduct professional interviews (recruitment, guidance, etc.)
Identify and look for pay errors and their causes, and resolve them
Understand and interpret the legal administrative framework for staff and the MdM rules
Excellent knowledge of MS office pack (especially Mastering Excel)
Languages: Excellent level of English (spoken, written and reading). Local language is an asset
You embrace the core values and support the proactive philosophy of Médecins du Monde.
TELEPHONE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Médecins du Monde reserves the right to fill the vacancy before the closing date for applications.
MdM stands up for the integration of people living with disabilities and fights against discrimination.
For more than 40 years, Médecins du Monde, a campaigning medical organisation committed to international solidarity, has been caring for the most vulnerable populations at home and abroad. It has continued to highlight obstacles that exist in accessing health care and has secured sustainable improvements in health-for-all policies.
Those working for this independent organisation do not solely dispense care and treatment but condemn violations of human dignity and rights and fight to improve matters for populations living in precarious situations.
MdM currently works in 30 countries across all continents where it focuses on 5 priority areas: emergency and crisis, sexual and reproductive health, harm reduction, migrants and displaced populations (health rights), health and environment.
MdM has been operating in Myanmar since 1994. Its main program delivers comprehensive harm reduction and HIV/AIDS prevention and care, focusing on the high-risk groups of Drug Users (Kachin State), female sex workers and men having sex with men (Yangon area).
In addition, MdM also runs the Training and Coaching Unit (TCU) to build the capacity of local community groups and partners organizations on harm reduction and related topics.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You are in charge of defining, adapting, planning and supervising the implementation of the mission’s human resources frameworks, procedures and policies while respecting the local context, the local legislation and the MdM policies and values.
You will also train HR staff and managers on the policies and tools at coordination and field level. You will evaluate and advice on the staffing in the HR department.
Development of HR Policies and tools
- Review and improve the HR policy in accordance with the legal framework of Myanmar and MdM core values
- Ensure complete implementation of the MdM HR policy
- Ensure the accurate implementation of the conditions of employment and internal rules
- Develop and harmonize the necessary HR tools and ensure their monthly follow-up
- Improve the organizational chart and clarify hierarchical and functional links
- Update the classification and salary grid
- Develop job profiles for existing or needed positions
- Centralize and coordinate the annual training plan
- Participate to the definition of HR needs in terms of writing project proposals and amendments
- Supervise the administrative and payroll procedures
- Implement and follow up on the expat RH policy (ex. housing condition; accompanying status, travel policy)
- Take part in disciplinary procedures and investigations
- Supervise the overall recruitment of national staffs
- Support the general coordinator regarding the implementation of the updated MdM PSEA policy
- Ensure the implementation of a reporting and complain mechanism related to PSEA
- Train HR staff on presentation and implementation of PSEA policies
- Ensure visibility within the offices on PSEA policies
Technical support and capacity building
- Carry out the capacity building trainings of HR team on all relevant HR procedures
- Yearly, develop a training needs assessment and a training plan for the mission’s staff
- Review the existing evaluation mechanism and carry out necessary changes for improvement
- Perform regular field visits to control and supervise the human resources matters and report for implementation of key recommendations
- Ensure the timely renewal of MdM MoU with the line ministry
- Ensure local tax laws are followed and paid on a monthly basis across the mission offices
- Supervise the processing of international staff visas, family registration certificates anc travel authorizations
- Supervise the organization of all legal documents, contracts in secured file with proper catalogue
Human resources management
- Ensure all employee file is updated with a contract, a job description and yearly appraisals
- Supervise the HR database management
- Coordinate the monthly follow up of HR tools, and ensure sharing with HQ the needed updates
- Coordinate with field team to ensure that daily wage workers including community workers are working in compliance with existing labour laws and MdM internal policy
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Status : Employee Contract : Fixed-term contract
Duration : 12 months
Starting date as soon as possible
Gross monthly salary: 3 119 euros
Premium equal to one month salary paid in two instalments - minimum of 6 months seniority required
Expatriation bonus (10% gross salary per month)
Transportation cost, vaccines and visas covered
22.5 recovery days per year
5 weeks of paid leaves per year
Health insurance (60% covered by MdM and 40% by the employee)
Médecins du Monde promotes trainings and internal mobility
As part of our measures to combat money laundering and financing of terrorism, any selected candidate may be subject to a background check on international sanctions lists (UN, the EU, France, the United States…). This information is handled confidentially and stored on a secure server. For more information on the processing of personal data throughout this process: http://bit.ly/3CSTDYO